Avocado and Goat Cheese Toast
- 2 slices
whole-wheat thin-sliced bread
(I love Ezekiel sprouted bread and Dave’s Killer Bread)
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- In a toaster or broiler, toast the bread until browned.
- Remove the flesh from the avocado. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash the avocado flesh. Spread it onto the toast.
- Add any toppings and serve.
- Option tip: The options for topping avocado toast are endless. Some more ideas include adding a handful of microgreens, a tablespoon of crushed nuts, a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, a couple of tomato slices, or a poached egg. Just remember that any add-ins will change the nutrient profile.