High Scores For Fruits Galore

Home Forums Anything but Diabetes Topics (Almost Anything Goes) High Scores For Fruits Galore

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Evan PattersonEvan Patterson
    Keymaster

Hey Everybody,

Post your high scores here to see how you compare.

Mine is 66,070

KennyJayKennyJay
    Keymaster

I got 59,000

Still working on getting past Evan’s score.

Dan MurphyDan Murphy
    Participant

74,280 scored on 3/28/2020.

sweestdiz sweestdizsweestdiz sweestdiz
    Participant

What is everyone’s high score for Black Knight Pinball? I’m playing the PC version but I want to know what other high scores are so I have a benchmark. And then see if this will actually translate into better IRL playing. I bet it will.

where the coronavirus is thought to have originated, lifted its lockdown seven months ago.

The city was under a 76-day lockdown from January 23 until April 8, and has not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10.

If you want me to let up and allow you to work on getting better you had better be teh first team to call off the dogs. If I am beating you and you are going to continue to press, so will I. Go for the throat If you let up, I will work on something else. Until then?

Unless you want me to win for 2 months running, start posting everyone, the award goes to the leading poster every month, with a mention on your profile.

I actually got mine yesterday, so it does exist…
    Anyway, not sure about the details of the controversey but it is too bad that it couldnt have been out a month ago.

Galaga high score saved fine for me. Not sure what to suggest. Are you exiting the game very quickly after setting the high score? I waited for the high score music to stop and exited and it saved fine.

You may want to try deleting the file /home/pi/mame172/hi/galaga.hi just in case its the issue.

At that age equal playing time is more important then the game result. Its disgusting to see a team run it up at that leval because in that situation nobody learns anything…

Silence has come 🙂

I would like to hear if any of you masters have had success with running only 5 days per week. I have gone through far too many injuries these past years. I am now over 50, and wonder if running 5 days a week with one big workout, one big long run, some other runs mixed in the other three days…then adding a good cross training day like cycling in there. The 7th day either completely off or in the gym…or even another day of cross training. Im about to try anything, but cant get the weekly miles thing out of my head from 20-30 years ago. Seems like it could be a way to stay healthy. But has anyone raced successfully off a system like this?
    Thank you

The emulators each individually handle high scores, theres no specific script doing it. Its possible theres an individual emulator setting that could help but I dont offhand know what it would be.

Do you know which emulator is behaving this way?

I have found that if I quit a game too early jump back to the games menu, I lose previous high scores on the game I was playing.

Which file/script writes out to the .hi high-scores file? I would like to edit this file to save a copy of the previous .hi file so that I can recover it if necessary.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.