Cheesy Beany Tortilla
cheese on a warm corn tortilla. This snack provides three nutrients that we don't get
enough of potassium, calcium, and fiber.
- 1 5.5" corn tortilla (I use Guerrero brand)
- 1 Thin-slice deli-style cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon black beans, mashed with fork & heated in microwave (this will help keep beans inside tortilla)
- Heat tortilla in a skillet or a microwave. (I used a small cast iron skillet to warm
both sides on the stovetop.)
- Remove tortilla from heat, place on a plate, and lay cheese on tortilla so that it will melt.
- Add beans. Fold tortilla in half. Sink your teeth into it for a filling snack.